The beautiful Spa at the Hilton Sedona at Bell Rock is in need of Part Time Massage Therapists!
This position will required that you are Arizona State Licensed and able to preform all types of massages.
The typical schedule needed is open flexibility to work any shift based on business needs.
This is a commission based position on flat rate plus base wage. The property also offers competitive benefit package, Free lunch/and or dinner during your shift and discounted hotel rooms within the Hilton Brand throughout the world. Come see what a great opportunity it is to work for this outstanding SPA!
Apply here now!
A Massage Therapist is responsible for performing massages and/or body treatments for guests in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
What will I be doing?
As a Massage Therapist, you would be responsible for performing massages and/or body treatments for guests in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Perform massage and/or body treatments.
- Utilize, maintain and conduct inventory of supplies and products.
- Maintain cleanliness of work area.
- Maintain records as required by federal, state, local and company regulations.
- Respond to guest inquiries and requests and resolve guest service issues in a timely, friendly and efficient manner.
- Perform general Spa duties, as needed.
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Other suggested jobs
- Cook II- $500 sign-on Bonus - DoubleTree Suites by Hilton AustinAustin, TX, United States
- Assistant Director of Front Office - Arizona Biltmore, a Waldorf Astoria ResortPhoenix, AZ, United States
- Cook I (part-time) $500 Sign on Bonus Hilton La Jolla Torrey PinesLa Jolla, San Diego, CA, United States
- Captain - BanquetIndianapolis, IN, United States
- Cosmetologist (Full Time) - Arizona BiltmorePhoenix, AZ, United States