The historic Arizona Biltmore
is looking for a Massage Therapist
to join the Spa Team
at the beautiful Tierra Luna Spa
! This luxurious resort reopened in 2021 after undergoing a $70 million renovation .
Located in the heart of uptown Phoenix since 1929, this gorgeous 39-acre property has 707 rooms, over 200,000 square feet in banquet space, and 8 food and beverage outlets. This includes 2 restaurants, 2 pools, 2 bars, a cafe, and in-room dining.
Want to learn more? Hotel Website , Instagram , Facebook What will I be doing?
- Classification: Part-Time
- Shift: 9:00am-5:00pm, 8:30am-5:15pm, or 10:30am-7:15pm
As a Massage Therapist, you will perform and provide professional body treatments and massages according to established quality and health standards. Utilize, maintain and conduct inventory of related products and equipment. Complete commission reports and assist in general duties of the spa.What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands
. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all! The Benefits
- Hilton is proud to have an award-winning workplace culture ranking #2 Best Company To Work For in the U.S.
We support the mental and physical wellbeing of all Team Members so they can Thrive personally and professionally in a diverse and inclusive environment, thanks to innovative programs and benefits such as:
- Flexible schedules
- Career growth and development
- Team Member Resource Groups
- Recognition and rewards programs
- Go Hilton travel discount program
- Debt-free education : Access to a wide variety of educational credentials (ex. college degrees, high school completion, English-language learning, digital literacy, professional certificates and more)