With more than 600 Sales professionals in offices around the world, our Global Sales Team ensures our owners and operators receive the combined benefits of scale, access, competence, and experience. Our Sales teams are fully engaged in providing a differentiated selling platform for our portfolio of brands. We focus on being the most global, integrated, and relevant salesforce in the industry, relentlessly driven to grow market share. Our global sales team is consistently recognized as a top-selling and customer-service-focused organization throughout the industry. We conduct business in 42 languages serving 25,000 customers in 119 countries from offices located around the globe. This ensures that the team truly understands the unique needs and opportunities of regions worldwide, right down to the local level.
What will I be doing?
As the Representative Sales Partnership, through consultative sales, you will strategize with the Hilton Worldwide Sales Team to become a trusted advisor to both the Group Customer and our hotels as it relates to sending and responding to opportunities, follow-up activities, and converting business. You will also be responsible for maintaining all said activities via email, telephone, and face-to-face connections within Salesforce.
More specifically, you will:
- Offer consultative hotel solutions for leads and events to group customers and ensure all daily operational functions of the lead and booking processes are completed smoothly and authoritatively.
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with our clients with ongoing telephone and written communications. This includes working in accordance with national group account owners and related National Sales Office (NSO) teams on customer events and/or special projects.
- Generate lead opportunities with all of our Hilton hotels, achieving individual booked revenue quotas for all hotels.
- Achieve lead volume, conversion percentage, and solicitation call quotas. This includes maintaining set standards for group customer response and lead quality.
- Maintain high levels of customer service while adhering to Hilton policy and procedures as well as follow established Best Practices. This includes participating in hotel presentations and training programs to maintain updated product knowledge and sales skills.
- Complete special projects as required or assigned and use sales systems and applications to enter data and/or process information regarding leads and hotel bookings.
- Update and maintain accurate sales information records, including account reports, events, history reports, traces, and general account information. This includes documenting sales activities through lead and call reports; as well as submitting daily, weekly and monthly activity reports relating to leads generated, priority active leads (hit lists) booked revenue, client contact, and account activity.
- Support the Department on various projects and targeted initiatives as assigned by the Executive Director (ED), Director of Sales (DOS), or Senior Manager (SM)
We are accessible, responsive, and consultative to all our partners. Additionally, we deliver to:
- Clients – to communicate information that will influence a positive buying decision
- Owners – to build a significant and individualized partnership to provide unlimited value
- Brands – creating a partnership with a defined and differentiated sales approach to improve and collect up to date knowledge of existing hotels, new development, and processes and procedures to share with customers to influence positive buying decisions and revenue production
- Colleagues - a dedication to the One-Teams commercial culture while living the Heart of Hilton
- Hotels – to ensure full alignment, shared intelligence, and active engagement to achieve goals
- Sales Support – to optimally lead non-selling activity in support of driving sales results
What are we looking for?
The success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Strong customer service, excellent listening skills, and strong communication skills
- Strong team problem-solving skills to solve problems effectively and creatively while maintaining a high level of flexibility, professionalism, and integrity
- Self-starter, very organized, detailed, and assertive at times, willing to take ownership of responsibilities, and possess a high level of positive energy and aim to motivate others
- Excellent time management and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities, work well in a high-pressure environment, effectively handle concurrent demands, and to be able to prioritize responsibilities
- Works independently with minimal supervision
- Discretion, confidentiality, and integrity regarding sensitive information
- Previous and ongoing goal accountability
- Excellent negotiation skills to improve value for internal and external partners
To fulfill this role successfully, you should demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
- One (1) year of hospitality sales experience and/or Group Travel Industry
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Work overtime as needed • Minimal travel (5-10%)
It would be useful in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- BA/BS Bachelor’s Degree
- Two (2) years of hotel sales experience
- Experience using Salesforce.com
- In-depth knowledge of Delphi or similar property sales management systems
- Knowledge of lead management systems including Meeting Broker and/or Cvent
What is it like working for Hilton?
The future of hospitality is bright at Hilton: a leading global hospitality company with a diverse portfolio of world-class brands. Dedicated to filling the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality, we have welcomed more than 3 billion guests in our more than 100-year history. Hilton is proud to have an award-winning workplace culture, and we are consistently named among one of the World’s Best Workplaces.
We support the mental and physical wellbeing of all Team Members, so they can Thrive, thanks to innovative programs and benefits such as workplace flexibility, career growth and development, and our Go Hilton travel discount program. Hilton prioritizes understanding and integrating our Team Members’ unique perspectives and voices—along with those of our Guests, Owners, Suppliers, and Partners—to cultivate a diverse and inclusive environment for all. Check out the Hilton Careers blog and Instagram to learn more about what it’s like to be on Team Hilton!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We will ensure that qualified individuals with protected disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions of his or her role, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Other suggested jobs
- Security Officer - $500 SIGN ON BONUSSeattle, WA, United States
- Mini Bar Attendant - Conrad Fort Lauderdale BeachFort Lauderdale, FL, United States
- Sous Chef - Waldorf Astoria Park CityPark City, UT, United States
- Front Desk Agent - (P/T) Hilton Fort LauderdaleFort Lauderdale, FL, United States
- Guest Service Agent - Hampton Inn & Suites Rohnert ParkRohnert Park, CA, United States