Forming part of the Commercial Team, the student will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Data Inputting and Reporting
- Researching for Presentations
- Cold calls to clients
- Researching new clients
- Travel Preparations
- Updating Portals
- Hotel Profile Updating
- Supporting the team with general administrative duties
To successfully fill this role, the students should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Positive attitude
- Good communication and people skills
- Computer literate
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service, both internally and externally
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work on your own and also in teams
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous experience in Reservations, Sales or in an administration function
- Excellent knowledge of hospitality
- High level of the English Language; both written and spoken
- Knowledge of other languages would be considered an asset
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travellers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value.
Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all.
An internship at the Hilton Malta is a fantastic learning opportunity which would in return help students in their future career.