Located in the heart of uptown Phoenix since 1929, this gorgeous 39-acre property has 701 rooms, over 315,000 square feet of meeting space and 8 food and beverage outlets. Fresh off of a much anticipated multi-million dollar renovation, the Arizona Biltmore is looking for a Restaurant Supervisor to join the Frank & Albert's team.
The ideal candidate for this exciting position will be a passionate, positive and engaging leader with 1-2 years of experience in a similar role within an upscale/fine dining independent or hotel based restaurant. You will have extensive food and wine knowledge, eagerness to learn and a genuine passion for growing and developing others. Previous room service experience is a plus!
This is a full-time position and a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking to develop their food and beverage career. Frank & Albert's is a 3 meal period restaurant and as such candidates must have full availability to work varying shifts across weekdays, weekends and holidays.
We offer amazing benefits including but not limited to:
- Discounted hotel rates worldwide starting at $35 available on Day 1
- Free lunches
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- 401k with corporate match
- Competitive PTO package that starts accruing on Day 1
- Opportunities for career growth
What will I be doing?
A Restaurant Supervisor, will be responsible for assisting management in the direction and administration of a restaurant in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Supervise, support, schedule, assign daily work, inform and train team members in all restaurant activities and operations
- Monitor, observe and assist in evaluating team member performance
- Support and assist team members in handling guest inquiries and requests and in resolving guest complaints
- Ensure compliance with health, safety, sanitation and alcohol awareness standards
- Manage and monitor product quality and service and satisfaction trends, evaluate and address issues and make improvements accordingly
- Assist in monitoring inventory and inventory control
For more information on the property and restaurant(s), please visit:
Apply now! We look forward to your application.What are we looking for?
A Restaurant Supervisor serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Food and Beverage experience
- Able to meet financial targets
- Ability to comply with all Food and Beverage brand standards
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent grooming standards
- Willingness to develop team members and self
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Passion for delivering exceptional levels of guest service
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!