A Room Service Server is responsible for delivering and serving food and beverage items to guests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
Here are some perks you can enjoy when joining our team
· Access to your pay when you need it through DailyPay
· Career growth & Development
· The Go Hilton travel discount program
· Competitive wellness benefits
· Team Member Resource Groups
· Recognition and rewards programs
· And so much more
What will I be doing?
As a Room Service Server, you would be responsible for delivering and serving food and beverage items to guests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Set up room service trays and tables to prepare for incoming orders
- Retrieve checks, set tables according to specifications, retrieve food and beverage orders from the kitchen and bar and deliver food to guest rooms and meeting rooms
- Serve meals to guests, collect guest trays and respond to guest requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Present checks to guests and obtain payment
- Return payments/signed checks to order taker
- Perform order taker duties and answer room service telephone, as needed
- Serve alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages in accordance with federal, state, local and company regulations
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Other suggested jobs
- Cook INew Orleans, LA, United States
- Director Group OptimizationBaltimore, MD, United States
- Controller - FranchiseSouth Bend, IN, United States
- Line Cook - NEW HIRES can earn a hiring bonus, up to $400!Durango, CO, United States
- Recreational AttendantLas Vegas, NV, United States