The Waldorf Astoria Park City, an award-winning, 4-star luxury resort, is delighted to welcome a Rooms Manager to the team! Our resort is a year-round destination, nestled in the Wasatch Mountain range and boasting an 18-hole golf course designed by renowned architects, Gene and Casey Bates.
Our ideal candidate for Rooms Manager will exhibit strong initiative and leadership skills, and will be knowledgeable in all Housekeeping operations. You will be solely responsible for the oversight of Housekeeping, and will also assist in managing Front Office teams. You will oversee rooms-related systems that directly impact the guest, to ensure proper procedures are in place and are followed, allowing for an outstanding guest experience.
What will I be doing?
- Direct and administer all Housekeeping operations, ensuring that service, cleanliness, and product quality standards are maintained
- Lead, direct and administer the use and management of Housekeeping systems, inventory control, and policy and procedure implementation and enforcement
- Assist in the onboarding and training of permanent and seasonal staff; monitor and develop team member performance to include scheduling, supervision, counseling, and delivering recognition
- Ensure proper usage of chemicals and cleaning supplies by monitoring usage, providing complete training for team members, and ensuring proper labeling of hazardous supplies in accordance with federal, state, local and company regulations
- Provide management support for the Front Office team as needed, ensuring that guest service is in alignment with luxury service standards
What are we looking for?
- Experience supervising or managing Housekeeping operations at a full-service property
- Strong leadership skills, with the ability to effectively coach, train, and motivate teams
- Experience overseeing seasonal/leased staff preferred
- Ability to be successful in a role that requires a high level of initiative
- Open availability to work varying days and shifts between--but not limited to--the hours of 6:30am and 6:30pm
- Working knowledge of OnQ preferred
- Luxury hotel experience preferred
- Bilingual language skills in Spanish and English preferred
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!