The Sales Coordinator will be responsible for providing information, assisting in the daily operation of the Sales Department as well as the maintenance of all sales records and reports. This individual will also maintain and update the Delphi system and communicate related information to team members. The administrative requirements of this position will not be limited to assisting with administrative needs, training, client relations, and general office projects. The Sales Coordinator will report directly to the Director of Sales and Marketing. In addition, they will support the Sales Department to include Sales Managers, Director of Sales, or Director of Marketing.
What will I be doing?
- Prepare files and documents for periodic meetings chaired or attended by the Sales Team
- Delphi trained in order to merge contracts, build accounts, and run the system for all Manager’s needs
- Assist in managing supplies and costs for the Sales & Marketing Department
- Assist Sales Team with Sales projects
- Handle all incoming and outgoing correspondence
- Print out daily arrival report
- Assist with rooms only groups
- Collect and sort out all incoming mail
- File correspondence and documents
- Answer telephone calls and handle enquiries professionally
- Complete expense reports
- Prepare travel arrangements for Sales personnel
- Handle/process all complimentary requests and barters for sales
- Handle communication with clients on behalf of sales personnel
- Assist other Sales and Marketing staff with administrative work when necessary
- Handle site inspections
- Perform any other reasonable duties as required by the DOCM & DOGS, and DOM
- Assist with clients entertaining
What are the requirements?
- Prior experience in a hotel administrative capacity
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required
- Strong computer literacy which is not limited to: DELPHI, Microsoft Office, Excel and Power point
- Excellent typing and organizational skills
- Must maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- Detail oriented and time management a must
- Must possess ability to coordinate with multiple tasks.
- Excellent communication skills both written/verbal in the English language
- Requires high levels of interaction with all members of staff. Possess high degree of stamina, agility and flexibility
- Able to present themselves with an uplifting personality.
- Strong level of professionalism must be displayed at all times
- Bi-lingual communication a plus but not required
Each of the items listed is considered an essential function of the position. However, the duties, responsibilities and requirements presented in this job description are intended to be broad based and high level and should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all roles or responsibilities for the position. The Company reserves the right to alter the duties and responsibilities of the position.
It is Company policy to comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act, including by providing reasonable accommodations that do not constitute an undue hardship on the Company. Employees or applicants should direct requests for accommodation to Director of Sales.
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Other suggested jobs
- Cook INew Orleans, LA, United States
- Director Group OptimizationBaltimore, MD, United States
- Controller - FranchiseSouth Bend, IN, United States
- Line Cook - NEW HIRES can earn a hiring bonus, up to $400!Durango, CO, United States
- Recreational AttendantLas Vegas, NV, United States