Hilton’s Commercial Services organization is comprised of over 4,000 team members driving our sales, revenue management, call center, and analytics functions. These functions are the core of Hilton’s “commercial engine” and are key to Hilton’s ability to drive profitable growth.
What will I be doing?
The Senior Manager will be responsible for leading tactical marketing efforts for our all-inclusive resort offering in the Americas. Crucial to this role is developing and executing paid and owned channel marketing plans that drive the commercial performance of our all-inclusive resorts and support Hilton’s growth in the all-inclusive space. This role will also serve as the above-property marketing lead for our all-inclusive hotels, providing consulting and guidance to best deliver on their commercial goals. This role will partner closely across the organization, working to deliver results with a coordinated and aligned approach with Brand Marketing, Destination Marketing, Honors, Operations, Revenue Management, Sales, Development, and Commercial teams!
More specifically, you will:
- Partner with Brand Marketing to understand overall positioning and marketing objectives for all-inclusive, including target audience, segmentation, and high-level messaging.
- Conduct joint planning with Commercial and Marketing teams (Brand, Destination, Honors, etc.) to ensure tight integration using a common understanding of category trends and findings.
- Develop tailored tactical paid marketing plans for our all-inclusive hotels determining channels and partners that will help Hilton reach our overall marketing objectives, adapting master creative as appropriate.
- Coordinate internally to elevate all-inclusive across Hilton owned channels (email, social, web) at appropriate points in the customer journey.
- Manage multiple projects to business results and proactively determine opportunities.
- Collaborate with commercial teams and be the entry point into the Marketing organization for the VP Commercial Director to ensure alignment and that plans are best positioned to meet performance goals including regional sales, revenue, B2B team, etc.
- Support presentations to internal and external partners (management companies and owners) regarding Hilton’s marketing for all-inclusive.
- Monitor, optimize, and report out on the performance of marketing activities.
- Provide mentorship and consultation for hotel-level all-inclusive marketing to ensure the best utilization of resources, a consistent outlook across properties, and alignment with overall Hilton messaging in line with commercial goals.
- Provide input into new all-inclusive marketing capabilities (content development, website improvements, etc.) and communicate achievements/opportunities to hotels and internal partners.
- Grow an all-inclusive portfolio to support development goals and ensure the successful launch of new all-inclusive properties.
- Positive relationship management, communication, and presentation skills.
- Engage and support an entrepreneurial and agile team culture.
What are we looking for?
To fulfill this role successfully, you should demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
- High School Degree/GED
- Seven (7) years of related experience, including experience with multi-hotel marketing and/or specializing in all-inclusive space or related industries (cruise lines, tour operator/product manager)
- Five (5) years of strategic digital marketing experience, analyzing data and presenting findings
- Based out of Miami Regional Office in Miami, FL or Hilton’s McLean HQ
- Travel up to 30% as needed
- Proficient in Spanish
It would be helpful in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- BA/BS Bachelor’s Degree
- Ten (10) years of related experience
- Seven (7) years of strategic digital marketing experience, analyzing data and presenting findings
- Two (2) years of project management experience
- Managerial experience
What is it like working for Hilton?
Hilton is the world’s leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For over a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities, and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We will ensure that qualified individuals with protected disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions of his or her role, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.