The Hilton Anaheim, the largest hotel in Orange County, is situated in the heart of “OC”, steps from world-class shopping, dining, entertainment, Disneyland, Anaheim Convention Center, Angels Stadium, the Honda Arena and so much more!
The Director of Sales & Marketing is looking to add a dynamic Senior Marketing Manager to join their highly successful Commercial Team! This is a great stepping stone in the hotel marketing world and an incredible opportunity to be a creative and strategic member of the commercial team, while expanding your network within our well established partner organizations like Disney, Anaheim Angels, Ducks, Visit Anaheim and beyond! The ideal candidate will have 4+ years marketing experience, graphic design experience, social media experience, content creation experience, great communication and partnership experience, project management, creative, adaptable, and a strategic thinker.
What Will I Be Doing?
In your role as a Sr. Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for creating, implementing and tracking all on-property marketing campaigns and offers. As part of the commercial services team, your role is to generate revenue through marketing efforts as well as deliver outstanding guest services in the Hilton voice. In this role you will work directly with the Director of Sales & Marketing, Senior Digital Marketing Manager, and the Director of Revenue Management. The responsibilities for this role include proposing and executing marketing plans targeting key customer segments and support the hotel’s brand positioning and reputation offline and online. This may include leveraging and executing marketing strategies in partnership with appropriate corporate and destination team members, local convention and visitors bureaus, as well as local destination attractions such as the Disneyland Resort, Anaheim Convention Center, and South Coast Plaza. This position may also act as a liaison between the hotel and Hilton marketing support, outside agencies and contracted vendors/service providers (as determined by the Director of Sales & Marketing). This position requires frequent interaction with hotel’s Director of Sales & Marketing, Senior Digital Marketing Manager and Director of Revenue Management to ensure marketing strategies meeting desired hotel commercial goals and targets.
The following tasks are required to be performed to the highest standards:
Print & Digital Advertising
- Working in coordination with the Director of Sales & Marketing & Sr. Digital Marketing Manager, plan and execute advertising and eCommerce campaigns to support the hotel strategic marketing plans working within the established budgets.
- Help and coordinate to develop creative assets and ad copy for online ads and social media marketing initiatives.
- Spearhead graphic design projects to support the hotel’s on property restaurants and amenities as well all external marketing campaigns.
- Act as a project manager to ensure timely media placements and coordination of production/materials deadlines, in addition to, project expense management.
- Work under the guidance of the Sr. Digital Marketing Manager to coordinate with above property Destination Marketing Team.
- Working with Director of Sales & Marketing to identify visual asset needs and coordinate all photo & video shoots as needed.
- Partner with hotel department leaders to enhance departmental revenue through targeted marketing campaigns.
- Strategize and coordinate timely, relevant posts across all social media platforms to drive followers and engagement.
- Utilizes the Social Media Hub to ensure coordination at a brand marketing level.
- Registers as the hotel’s social media champion in Hilton related social media campaigns.
- Measures and reports impact and ROI of all social media initiatives including paid promotions.
- Coordinate with local convention and visitors’ bureaus and corporate marketing teams to vet and secure high impact influencers to stay and promote the property.
Internal Marketing Support
- Reviewing and approving all sales and marketing initiatives, tools and programs to support and enhance various hotel departments. Including but not limited to:
- Collateral Design and Production
- Electronic Marketing tools
- Sales Promotion Campaigns (Blitz, Tele-Focus, Newsletters)
- Restaurant Menus, In-room dining menus, and Group Sales Menus
- Point of Sales materials
- Group Promotional Offers
- Measure and report on KPIs and print marketing initiatives
- Track and analyze success of marketing campaigns and works with the Director of Sales & Marketing/Senior Digital Marketing Manager & DORM to adjust marketing strategies/budgets where needed based on performance metrics.
- Prepare power point slide decks for monthly ownership calls and regional meetings highlighting campaigns and tactics.
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Other suggested jobs
- Cook INew Orleans, LA, United States
- Director Group OptimizationBaltimore, MD, United States
- Controller - FranchiseSouth Bend, IN, United States
- Line Cook - NEW HIRES can earn a hiring bonus, up to $400!Durango, CO, United States
- Recreational AttendantLas Vegas, NV, United States