With thousands of hotels in over 100 countries and territories, Hilton offers countless opportunities to delight. From an open door to a welcoming smile and an exceptional experience, we offer the millions of travellers who stay with us every year a welcome they will never forget. In addition to our flagship brand, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, the family of brands includes Waldorf Astoria, LXR, Conrad, Canopy, Curio Collection, DoubleTree, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton and many others.
If you appreciate the impact global travel can have on the world, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Hilton Team Member. Because it’s with Hilton where we never forget the reason we're here: to delight our guests, Team Members, and owners alike.
Hilton’s Commercial Services organization is comprised of team members driving our sales, revenue management, call center and analytics functions. These functions are the core of Hilton’s “commercial engine” and are key to Hilton’s ability to drive profitable growth.
Our Sales Governance team coordinates the administrative, auditing, reporting, Opportunity management efforts and processes of Hilton Sales teams. The team is focused on ensuring that Hilton is the most sought‐after sales partner in hospitality, by freeing up seller’s time, driving efficiency, and establishing governance to maximize performance and make things happen.
Are you looking to be an integral part of the team supporting our sales group? Hilton is looking for a Specialist to support the automation, standardization, and governance necessary to drive our holistic support of the sales teams. You will utilize a strong can‐do attitude and innate ability to identify / resolve issues and to ensure that Sales systems are reflecting accurate data / business processes. You will help take our support to the next level by proactively searching for challenges and working with hotels / partners / teams to reflect accurate data. This will help shorten selling timelines and drive efficiency and consistency across Hilton Worldwide Sales.
What will I be doing?
As the Specialist, Sales Governance – Asia Pacific, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Work cross‐functionally with our hoteliers and sales teams to identify and resolve discrepancies in systems that are supported by our Sales Governance team.
- Provide email / case support to customers in gathering and directing their needs.
- Engage with other teams on setting best practice and standard methodologies to ensure a consistent partner experience.
- Maintain clear and concise documentation for all support, administrative, and auditing processes.
- Manage own mailbox and monitor workflow with internal / external partners and team members.
- Thorough working knowledge of all relevant systems required to perform essential daily job functions as well as project-related tasks.
- Support administrators, hotels and corporate partners by updating systems for rate loading, informational content, booking policies and corporate contracting.
- Support necessary cleanup initiatives related to quality checks and audits to ensure accuracy of information in all relevant systems and processes.
- Assist all customer inquiries / issues, user requests, policy / procedural inquiries, and escalated situations, responding professionally with Best Practices regarding products and services, within stated authority.
- Bring to attention any opportunities or risks which may affect the customer or business and take ownership to work with management to implement solutions to address.
- Other projects related to supporting hotels and / or corporate initiatives.
- Contribute to and take part in training and development activities within the team and on a personal basis.
- Develop and maintain constructive and cooperative working relationships with internal team members, key corporate personnel and stakeholders.
- Exercise sound judgement, balance workload and prioritize demands with the greatest impact.
- Carry out any other job duties as directed.
What are we looking for?
A Specialist, Sales Governance – APAC serving Hilton Brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- High School Degree / GED.
- 2 years of travel industry or systems / product / project support related experience.
- 3 years of advanced use of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook applications.
- Self‐starter who takes initiative in implementing goals, utilize analytical skills and possess flexibility.
- Accountable individual who makes great use of time to provide extraordinary customer service, communicating results and improvements.
- Strong communicator, influencer and solution‐seeker.
- Passion for detail when creating a perfect report or responding to an email with the right amount of clarity. We are looking for someone who cares deeply about getting it right.
- Formulate, affect, interpret and implement management policies or operating practices.
- Carry out major assignments in conducting the operations of the business.
- Perform work that affects business operations to a substantial degree.
- Contribute to the employer in matters that have significant financial impact.
- Team Member has the autonomy to waive or deviate from established policies and procedures when situations arise, but also the responsibility to bring to the team for solutioning.
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- BA / BS Bachelor’s Degree.
- Advanced Excel skills (VLOOKUP, pivot table).
- Salesforce experience.
- 1 year of proficiency with Microsoft Access / SQL / VBA / Visio, Tableau or MicroStrategy applications.
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travellers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!