The beautiful Arizona Biltmore is looking for a full time Storeroom Clerk to join the team. The ideal candidate would be comfrotable and able to be on their feet and frequently moving throughout the day. The Storeroom Clerk is responsible for verifying the accuracy of and accepting all purchased products into the hotel in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and to maximize profitability.
We offer amazing benefits including but not limited to:
- Discounted hotel rates worldwide starting at $35 available on Day 1
- Free lunches
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- 401k with corporate match
- Competitive PTO package that starts accruing on Day 1
- Opportunities for career growth
What will I be doing?
As a Storeroom Clerk, you would be responsible for verifying the accuracy of and accepting all purchased products into the hotel to deliver an excellent guest experience and to maximize profitability. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Verify the accuracy and accept all purchased products into the hotel
- Assist in the daily operation of the storeroom to include, but not limited to, receiving and placing product, reconciling received items to purchase orders to verify accuracy, rotating stock, conducting inventory and issuing and delivering items to departments
- Ensure compliance with all federal, state, local and company regulations regarding storage, safety and sanitation
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!