Holiday Inn Auckland Airport is part of the IHG Hotel group and carries a long history of providing a relaxing and comfortable stay for all travellers. We want our guests to relax and be themselves at a leading airport hotel
An exciting opportunity has become available for an Assistant Housekeeping Manager to join our hard working crew! You will assist the Executive Housekeeper in managing the housekeeping and laundry operation to ensure product quality standards are met and that optimum service is provided to hotel guests according to hotel standards. You will also serve as Executive Housekeeper in their absence.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Monitors Housekeeping personnel to ensure guests receive prompt and courteous service
- Checks rooms, product ordering, allocations
- Works with Human Resources with recruitment, conflict resolution & training
- Free staff meals!
- Free on-site parking
- Hotel discounts worldwide
- Career development opportunities
- On-going professional development plans
- Job type
- Auckland, New Zealand
- Starting in
- As soon as possible