At Holiday Inn® Hotels & Resorts our job is to bring the joy of travel to everyone. That’s where you come in. When you’re part of the Holiday Inn Hotels & Resorts brand you’re more than just a job title.
At the moment, we a looking for a temporary Indian Chef to add a new direction to our restaurant. We are looking for someone working part-time or full-time for around 3 months. We expect you to do the following:
- Develop new menu concepts. Develop, test, and cost out new menu items. Maintain updated and accurate recipes and costing of all dishes prepared and sold in assigned area of responsibility.
- Oversee methods of preparation, portion sizes, and timeliness of food preparation; control food usage to minimize waste.
- Review the following day’s menus and complete requisitions for food and supplies needed from various storerooms; maintain inventory control procedures.
- Provide instruction to less experienced culinary staff. Check the methods of preparation, portion, sizes, and timeliness of food preparation; control food usage to minimize waste.
- Prepare batch recipes, cold food items and assist in all kitchen activities to ensure that guests receive high quality food items in a timely manner. Coordinate the smooth service and relation to the pass and pick-up of food.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Kiev, Ukraine
- Starting in
- As soon as possible