Holiday Inn & Suites Makati looks for people who excel in their role, and are committed to delivering excellent experiences for guests. People who create confidence, encourage success and make it happen!
What''s your passion? Whether you''re into dancing, painting or cooking at Holiday Inn & Suites Makati we''re interested in YOU! We employ people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies - people who put our guests at the heart of everything they do. And we''re looking for more people like this to join our friendly and professional team.
Discover the joy of travel in the vibrant heart of Makati’s Central Business & Entertainment District when you stay at Holiday Inn® & Suites Makati.
A 5-star, family-friendly Makati hotel with direct access to the Glorietta Shopping Mall. Holiday Inn® & Suites Makati is the preferred hotel for both business and leisure travelers for its modern facilities, free Internet access and exciting dining offers. Stay connected to the Bonifacio Global City and take advantage of our complimentary shuttle service when you book directly from the IHG® app, website or toll-free number.
We have an exciting Head of the Department opportunity for you to join our Food & Beverage team as our Director of Food & Beverage, managing our entire F&B outlets and conference and banquet facilities.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES are:
- Drive promotions that deliver great dining experiences for guests at a good value.
- Determines the required organizational structure within the division to ensure the successful implementation of commercial strategies that support the achievement of all key F&B metrics
- Collaborates with key divisional stakeholders to drive F&B and Culinary operations to maximize commercial synergies and minimize operational inefficiencies.
- Deploys purposefully all necessary resources to sustain commercial profitability and where appropriate ROI.
- Make sure credit and financial transactions are handled in a secure manner.
- Leads and directs the preparation of the annual departmental operating budget, CAPEX submission, financial plans, and set departmental goals.
- Monitors budget and controls expenses with a focus on food, beverage, and labour costs.
- Partners with Sales & Events team and relevant stakeholders to identify additional commercial strategies, propose new concept developments and/or refurbishments to drive revenue generation opportunities.
- Direct everyday activity, plan and assign work ensuring you always have the right staffing numbers
- Develop your team and improve their performance through coaching and feedback, and create performance and development goals for colleagues
- Train colleagues to make sure they deliver with compliance and to the standards we expect
- Drive a great working environment for teams to thrive - linking up departments to create sense of one team
- Promote teamwork and quality service through daily communication and coordination with other departments
- Plan and achieve colleague engagement targets by setting a show we care culture.
- Ensures that all food and beverage facilities are appropriately equipped to ensure the delivery of an exceptional food and beverage experience.
- Establishes and achieves quality and guest satisfaction targets.
- Collaborates with relevant stakeholders to analyze guest feedback to identify and rectify quality or service delivery trends.
- Drives problem resolution to meet guest/customer expectations and build on guest loyalty.
- Promotes and ensures that Food and Beverage operations remain competitive and relevant within the local market.
- Ensures that all F&B offerings across the Hotel are in accordance with IHG brand standards.
- Manage hotel food and beverage marketing programmes and participate in and maintain system-wide food and beverage marketing programmes and promotions.
- Keep a track on competitor activity / industry innovation. Review and approve menu design and concepts with the Executive Chef.
- Make sure regulated HACCP standards are always met.
- Handle food and beverage inventory procedures. Determine minimum and maximum stocks for all food, beverage, material, and equipment.
- Documentation and reports need to be kept updated.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Makati, Philippines
- Starting in
- As soon as possible