The Holiday Inn Hotels & Resorts brand belongs to the IHG® family, one of the world’s leading hotel companies with a presence in almost 100 countries.
At Holiday Inn® our job is to bring the joy of travel to everyone. That’s where you come in. When you’re part of the Holiday Inn Hotels & Resorts brand you’re more than just a job title.
We love the individual talents, interests and dreams that make you who you are. And because your career will be as unique as you are, we’ll give you all the tailored support you need to make a great start, be involved and grow.
We look for people who are friendly, welcoming and full of life; people who are always finding ways to make every guest’s experience an enjoyable one. So whoever you are, whatever you love doing, bring your passion to Holiday Inn and IHG and we’ll make sure you’ll have room to be yourself.
Responsible for the overall operation of the front office in charged ensuring maximum guest satisfaction, profit contribution and team commitment,as special task to develop and execute all events in the hotel.
Ensures service is friendly, prompt and courteous at all times.
· Ensures that all operating supplies are sufficiently stocked for the smooth operation of the outlet.
· Ensure that beverage stocks are constantly maintained at ‘Par’ adjusting levels according to product and business demand.
· Ensure all talent actively solicits guest feedbacks in order to seek continual improvement in service and guest satisfaction.
· Handling complaints from guests in a pleasant and efficient manner, to ensure guests satisfaction.
· Responsible for control and care of all linen and laundry items for restaurant.
· Responsible for the checking of all stock, requisitions and equipment daily.
· Attend meetings as required.
· Implement opportunities for quality Team Building.
· Ensure compliance with legislated health and safety requirements within the workplace.
· Comply with all Corporate and Hotel Standards and Procedures.
· Actively promote a work environment, which cares for guests and associates alike.
· Pay special attention to execute events in the hotel
It is not the intent of this job description to cover all aspects of the position but to highlight the most important areas of
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Hua Hin, Thailand
- Starting in
- As soon as possible