An Accounts Payable Clerk / Assistant will fully support the Accounts Payable function within the Finance department by following procedures, understanding the purchasing system completely, and training others to use the system and follow procedures.
What will I be doing?
As an Accounts Payable Clerk / Assistant, you will fully support the Accounts Payable function within the Finance department. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Use the company purchasing system, Birchstreet, to match all invoices and purchases orders
- Manage the cheque processing system
- Meet all payment deadlines
- Monitor and control the Accounts Payable process
- Train Team Members who use the Birchstreet system
- Maintain good communication and working relationships with all hotel areas
- Attend finance meetings, as required
- Act in accordance with fire, health and safety regulations and follow the correct procedures when required
What are we looking for?
An Accounts Payable Clerk / Assistant serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous experience in a high volume Accounts function
- Computer literate, with good MS Excel skills
- Good time management and organisation skills
- Passion for providing superior customer service
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous knowledge of the Birchstreet purchasing system and/or PeopleSoft
- Relevant degree, in Accounting or related business discipline, from an academic institution
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Silao, Mexico
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract