Responsible for digital marketing, CRM strategy and implementation across all markets, as well as database operation & marketing.
- Responsible for marketing management of annual pass program. Lead a multi-functional team to take the program to next level to meet the need of tomorrow’s consumers. He/she will brainstorm on new programs structure and ideas, and work with different stakeholders to evolve the program to a benefit driven membership program.
- Develop and implement digital marketing strategies and tactics to penetrate different consumer segments and target guests from key source markets. Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns. Manage online brand and product campaigns to drive brand awareness and build the consumer direct business, assess against ROI and KPIs.
- Develop the social media strategy for the company; develop, build and maintain our social media presence.
- Manage contacts, analytics and growth by leading a consumer database team to support revenue-generating activities and promotions.
- Manage and collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Responsible for continued optimization of digital marketing using paid search, SEO, PPC, conversion testing and other tools and techniques.
- Review the latest technologies and keep abreast of the latest developments in digital marketing to develop creative growth strategies and provide thought leadership for adoption as appropriate.
- Responsible for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing.
- Evaluate customer research, market conditions and competitor data to identify trends and insights and optimize spend and performance accordingly.
- Bachelor degree of equivalent
- Over 10 years of experience in Marketing, B2C or consumer centric work and P&L required
- Track record in digital marketing, building and operating CRM / loyalty program for FMCG or hospitality industry will be preferred
- Appreciation, knowledge and skills of digital marketing, CRM and database marketing required
- Ability to communicate effectively, earn respect and credibility from internal and external partners of diverse backgrounds
- Proactive personality and ability to collaborate across departments and cross functional teams
- Fluent in written and spoken Cantonese and Putonghua preferred
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Lantau Island, Hong Kong
- Sales & Marketing
- Starting in
- As soon as possible