5-day week at Hong Kong Disneyland Resort:
When operational and business needs allow, our full time Cast Members / employees will be scheduled two days off per week.
Hong Kong Disneyland Resort delivers world-class service and lifetime memories for our Guests. As a Cast Member, you will be an important part of the Disney Show. Working at Hong Kong Disneyland offers you the opportunity to participate in comprehensive training and experience excellent career development opportunities.
Interested in a career with a difference? Join us now!
Responsibilities Guest Relations Cast Members are responsible for handling Guests’ enquiries, requests and comments. They need to achieve Disney service standard which beyond Guests’ expectation proactively. Guest Relations Representative may also reply Guest’s feedback via emails, letters and inbound calls. Ensure all incoming cases are prioritized and managed in terms of severity and urgency for efficient and effective handling. Work with other Line Of Business to maintain a consistent Guest Service standard is required. Basic Qualifications · Customer service oriented, at least 2-year experience in customer service or complaint handlings
· Ability to perform in a fast-paced and sometimes stressful working environment
· Ability to reflect a professional image while maintaining Guest privacy
· Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Putonghua)
· Proficiency in computer skills and knowledge in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Chinese word processing
· Full-Time availability is required. This role is Full-Time and requires full availability for any shift
Preferred QualificationsThe following qualifications are preferred, but not necessary:
- Ability to speak other Foreign language(s)
#LI-DNI Additional Information SCHEDULE AVAILABILITY Our Theme Park and Resort Hotels operate 365 days a year. Candidates will need to work shifts according to a roster that is determined by the Company, including shifts on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application in ENGLISH by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
- Job type
- Lantau Island, Hong Kong
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract