This position supports Marketing functions to integrate strategy and planning, with senior management exposure. He/she will contribute to work area related to Five-Year-Plan/Annual Plan, complex data analytics and cross-function team collaboration. Responsibilities
- Integrate Go-To-Market strategy through partnering with Marketing teams (China, International, Hong Kong). Contribute to Five-Year-Plan/Annual Plan formulation. Articulate business story for management approval.
- Frame business issues for identifying growth opportunity and priority given market specific dynamics. Develop hypothesis on business problems supported with robust analytical framework.
- Champion complex market/consumer data covering internal and external, quantitative and qualitative data sources. Identify trends and patterns to support business perspective in a new and innovative approach.
- Influence cross-function teams for driving processes, milestones and business measures. Cover geographic Marketing teams and subject-expert discipline teams as well as cross function teams beyond Marketing.
- Liaise with Consumer Insights team to kick-off research projects and then interpret research result. Reflect market needs and point of views based on thorough understanding of consumer with reference to research process.
- Bachelor or Master degree in business, marketing, finance, applied mathematics or related
- 8 years or more relevant experience gained from business/marketing planning, financial analysis and/or management consultancy
- Exposure in multinational matrix organization with emphasis on fact-based analytics
- Job type
- Lantau Island, Hong Kong
- Sales & Marketing
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract