The Senior Manager, Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) reports to the Director, Human Resources Business Partner and HRIS to implement and drive the people strategy and agenda that meets the Hong Kong Disneyland's (HKDL) objectives and the long term strategic vision of the organization. Works in a partnership capacity with Line of Business (LOB) Executives, segment HRBP and other functional HR Manager to influence and achieve business strategic priorities. He/she acts as a business partner, trusted advisor, coach, and internal consultant for LOB Leaders to improve team effectiveness, strategic insight, and business performance. The job holder leads a team of HR Representatives and provide Human Resources services in a unified delivery approach for designated (LOB(s) ensuring that LOB Leaders and employees are provided with effective and accessible Human Resources advice, guidance and solutions at all times.
- Enable client business strategies by delivering integrated and inclusive HR services such as developing HR strategies, facilitating new leader transition, recruitment and retention, performance calibration, talent management, organizing work, roles and structures, safeguarding the company’s brand and assets, supporting HR initiatives and positioning HR functional work.
- Deliver a high level and proactive service to LOBs particularly where the team is required to deal effectively with inherently difficult client relationships and/or ensure team deliver quality client service.
- Serve as a business partner to HKDL Leadership by assessing business needs, developing solutions and executing so that business results can be realized.
- Assist in formulating strategies and tactical plans on compliance and enforcement of Employee Policy Manual and Labor Legislations.
- Facilitate team effectiveness interventions and provide mediation/counseling services to resolve conflicts and grievances based on established policies and procedures.
- Promote workplace diversity and inclusion by managing all employee activities, events and recognition programs.
- Handle employees’ complaints and work closely with Trade Union and Labor Department to identify mutually beneficial ways of moving forward.
- Provision of advice and services on any employment related matter as required.
- Bachelor degree holder in Human Resources or related discipline, preferably a MBA holder.
- Over 10 years of experience in Human Resources in matric organization with 3 years in a managerial position.
- Able to work independently, result orientated with strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills to work with different LOBs.
- Effective leadership skills including developing and mentoring staff.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Job type
- Lantau Island, Hong Kong
- Human Resources
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract