5-day week at Hong Kong Disneyland Resort:
When operational and business needs allow, our full time Cast Members / employees will be scheduled two days off per week.
This position's salary: $13,000+ (including Airport Premium and Transportation Allowance)
Every Guest looks for that perfect gift or souvenir to remember their time at the Hong Kong Disneyland Resort – from Mickey plush, limited edition pin to personalized Disney name tag, there’s something to put a smile on everyone’s face. With the help from our Merchandise / Store Operations Cast Members, our Guests will be able to bring Disney magic back to home!
ResponsibilitiesThe Store Operations Host will master the skill of "Merchantaining" combining retail and entertainment to assist our Guests in a positive, friendly and helpful attitude to uphold our high show quality standard. On top of that, you will be responsible to greet Guests, helping in store operations, handling cash, stocking and counting inventory.
- Ability to speak Cantonese, English and Putonghua
- Willingness to work at Hong Kong International Airport
- Full-Time availability is required. This role is Full-Time and requires full availability for any shift
- Previous work experience in retail industry
- Previous work experience in POS cash register operations or cash handling
#LI-DNI Additional Information
- Airport Premium will be applicable to Cast Members who are arranged to work at the merchandise stores at Hong Kong International Airport
SCHEDULE AVAILABILITY Our Theme Park and Resort Hotels operate 365 days a year. Candidates will need to work shifts according to a roster that is determined by the Company, including shifts on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application in ENGLISH by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
- Job type
- Lantau Island, Hong Kong
- Starting in
- As soon as possible