Marriott Hotels, Marriott International’s flagship brand with more than 500 global locations, is advancing the art of hosting so that our guests can travel brilliantly. As a host with Marriott Hotels, you will help keep this promise by delivering premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details. With your skills and imagination, together we will innovate and reinvent the future of travel.
- Ensure the check-in procedures and services are up to standard
- Prepare and maintain records pertinent to the guests staying in the hotel
- Follow up the job assignment in proper way and to ensure hotel revenue is properly recorded
- Degree or diploma in Hospitality Management or relevant studies
- Good spoken, written and reading ability in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Previous hotel-related working experience is preferable
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
- Job type
- Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
- Rooms division
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract