Salary - Competitive salary
Schedule - Full Time
Experience - 1 year in a quality restaurant
Hoppers St Christophers Place are seeking a Waiter/Waitress to join their team. The successful candidate will be friendly, personable and passionate about all thing’s food and drink. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Waiter/Waitress looking for an opportunity in an award winning, critically acclaimed group.
Located in St Christophers Place off Oxford St, the restaurant accommodates 85 guests across two floors with an additional 16 seats available on an outside terrace. The menu is inspired by the roadside shacks of Sri Lanka and Tamil Nadu served in a vibrant dining room, Hoppers is a fun and lively workplace to join. Our people are a big part of what we do, helping to translate the cuisine and always going above and beyond to make sure our guests have a fantastic experience. It’s what makes us different. Being part of the Hoppers family requires commitment, charm, confidence and an eagerness to learn.
As Waiter/Waitress, you be responsible for providing a warm and genuine welcome to our guests, delivering an exceptional standard of service and memorable customer experience, and you will continually lead and inspire the front of house team to do the same.
If you have the following, then we want to hear from you:
- Prior experience as a Runner, Commis Waiter or Waiter/Waitress within a fast paced quality, restaurant;
- Eagerness to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in;
- A creative approach with impeccable attention to detail;
- Passion for about food and hospitality, along with the eagerness to continually learn;
- The desire to develop your career within an ambitious and trend-setting restaurant group;
- 50% off dining across JKS Restaurants;
- A personalised learning and development plan to develop your skills and knowledge;
- Career progression within a fast-growing, critically-acclaimed restaurant group;
- A supportive, people-focussed culture;
- Free meals on duty;
- Employee referral bonus;
- Employee of the Month and Long Service awards;
- 28 days' holiday per year;
- Great staff parties.
JKS Restaurants’ portfolio currently includes Michelin Star-awarded restaurants, Trishna, Gymkhana, Kitchen Table, Sabor and Lyle’s; as well as Hoppers, BAO, Brigadiers, Berenjak, Motu and Flor. There are ambitious plans for growth, with the opening of further restaurants across all ends of the market and types of cuisine, both imminently and over the coming years, making this is a very exciting time to join the team.