Commercial Intern - Italian market
About the job
Hosco is the world's leading hospitality network bringing together the industry's top players and the best hospitality talents into one place.
A Swiss company launched in October 2011 and based now in Barcelona, Hosco is designed to improve the way hospitality talents, employers and schools meet and interact globally.
Hosco has experienced over 100% YoY growth since 2015 in users, traffic and revenue. We have raised over 13mm EUR to date, both from business angels and from Venture Capital firms based in London and Barcelona.
At Hosco, we love to dream big so that we can develop innovative and data-driven solutions that truly serve our users. Our talented team is crucial to our success, and that's why we constantly seek to build a more positive and close-knit team at every turn. One way we do this is by enabling our employees to bring their creative ideas to life and take full ownership of their success. Do you share Hosco’s values? Read on to see exactly how you could help us to empower the hospitality industry!
About the internship:
The Commercial Intern will be a part of the Commercial division of hosco and directly support our Market Research and Sales processes. This will enable you to gain experience in each core function, build business acumen and focus on teamwork while receiving continuous support and learning opportunities from our team members.
Market Research: Responsible for gathering market intelligence for insights that can inform business decisions and support the Industry Relations Sales team in examining the market conditions for potential sales.
Responsibilities are divided into 2 main areas. Some of the responsibilities will be:
-Source additional target prospects using a variety of sales tools outside of the database
-Prioritise prospects enriching the database with contact, information and talking points
-Assign the shortlist of prospects within your assigned territory and Sales Development Representative (SDR) agents
-Learn how to use our CRM software (Salesforce) and how to create reports and dashboards
-Support the Sales team with presentations and other “ad hoc” projects on how to improve the Sales funnel
- International office with colleagues from all over the world Flexible working hours Flexible public holiday calendar Fun and ambitious working environment Plenty of opportunity for learning and develop your career Flexible working from home policy and a brand-new office in central Barcelona
- Department: Sales
- You had some client call experience and are not afraid to pick up the phone
- You are naturally curious and a strong willingness to learn
- You are a great communicator and enjoy working in teams
- You are organized and reliable
- You have a high level of English (spoken and written) and Italian
- You are currently studying in a university/online course that can provide you with an internship agreement
- Languages required: Italian and English.
Hosco empowers the hospitality industry by connecting, inspiring, and providing opportunities to all its professionals around the world. It has become the best partner to its members throughout their careers in the world’s fastest growing industry.
Founded in 2011 by hospitality experts, Olivier Bracard (CEO) and Carl Julien (COO), Hosco currently connects hundreds of thousands of hospitality professionals with thousands of world-class companies. Furthermore, it has partnered with top hospitality schools around the world offering an ever-growing pool of the world’s best talent.
Commercial Intern - Italian market
Internship, 6 months