Hosco is the world's leading hospitality network bringing together the industry's top players and the best hospitality talents into one place. Do you want to take ownership of your future? And do you share Hosco’s values? Then read on to see exactly how you could help to make hospitality an exciting journey for our audiences!
About the department:
We are seeking a dedicated individual to join our Commercial Project team, responsible for driving growth, retention, and expansion of our partner education providers' portfolio. Our partners encompass a diverse range of institutions, including traditional schools, universities, online learning providers, and governments.
As a member of this team, you will deliver a wide array of services to our Education and Government partners. These services span from Career & Alumni management solutions to Marketing solutions, encompassing learning program promotion, talent attraction, hiring, and training.
Your primary role will be to serve as an internal project manager for various projects within Hosco.
To succeed in this position, you will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including Product, Data, Marketing, Growth, and other departments within the Education division.
As part of the team, your responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating with the team to support project execution, ensuring alignment and progress across all involved departments according to the project timeline.
- Assisting in ensuring that all deliveries adhere to the established deadlines outlined in the project retroplanning.
- Working closely with external stakeholders to ensure alignment among all companies regarding deliverables and deadlines.
Education Marketing and Courses Directory:
- Supporting marketing campaigns with education partners
- Assisting with the sourcing and curation of courses and content to include in the Hosco Course Directory
Other Ad-Hoc Projects:
- Assisting the team with various internal projects.
- Participating in projects aimed at analyzing performance and identifying best practices within the team.
Highly international and dynamic team
Team initiatives and events
Flexible working from home (including working from home in your home country for up to 2 weeks per year)
Flexible public holiday calendar
Office in central Barcelona
- Native French speaking
- You must be fluent (written and spoken) in English, any additional language a plus!
- You must be excited about working for a fast moving start up
- You should have strong analytical skills and a good knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- You must be enrolled in a University or post secondary education (don’t forget you will need to provide an internship agreement)
- You should have a strong sense of organisation
- You are passionate for the hospitality industry and desire to learn and grow within the field
- You should have excellent communication skills
Languages required: English and French.
Hosco empowers the hospitality industry by connecting, inspiring, and providing opportunities to all its professionals around the world. It has become the best partner to its members throughout their careers in the world’s fastest growing industry.
Founded in 2011 by hospitality experts, Olivier Bracard (CEO) and Carl Julien (COO), Hosco currently connects hundreds of thousands of hospitality professionals with thousands of world-class companies. Furthermore, it has partnered with top hospitality schools around the world offering an ever-growing pool of the world’s best talent.