Hosco is the world's leading hospitality network bringing together 1.3 million professionals, 8’000 employers and 440 schools and universities around the globe.
A Swiss company launched in October 2011, Hosco’s passionate purpose consists in making hospitality an exciting journey for professionals while empowering employers to grow talented teams and partnering with Educators to shape the future of the industry. Through Hosco’s technology and content, the audience accesses curated results, expert advice and ongoing support to make smarter decisions.
Hosco is supported by a wide-range of business angels and European Venture Capital firms and has ambitious growth plans for the years to come.
About the role:
Our Commercial team is in charge of all existing and new relations with employers and associations at Hosco.
As a Corporate Sales Relations Manager reporting to the Director Corporate Relations, you will drive Hosco’s future growth engine by enlarging existing corporate partnerships and turning prospective ones into active Hosco success stories. You will work closely with the New Business and Customer Success leads and engage business conversations at all levels of clients/prospects organizations including, Director of Talent Acquisition, Director of Employer Brand, C-level HR, Managing Directors, GMs, Asset Directors, and VIP. You will work with ownership and autonomy to deliver optimal results.
Your specific responsibilities will include:
- Own a list of key corporate prospect accounts and develop action plans for winning the business
- Own the inbound and outbound funnels for your target accounts, from the first touch to the closing or handover to the New Business or Customer Success teams depending on the opportunity type (employer brand, recruitment solutions, learning solutions, etc.)
- Leverage existing brand awareness, partnerships and commercial relationships to accelerate the sales funnel and bring results
- Manage all key prospects interactions including visits, online meetings and brand initiatives
- Contribute to the overall customer success experience of corporate partners on both the Industry and Education sides with support in quarterly business reviews, periodic visits and calls as well as new upsell opportunities pitching
- Contribute to the overall commercial strategy to support the commercial goals
- Contribute to a positive, ambitious and inspiring work environment
Your performance will be assessed quarterly on a set of KPIs ranging from:
- New revenue generated
- New revenue referred to the New Business team
- Renewal revenue performance from corporate accounts on Hosco
- Specific project based targets, changing periodically as per business needs
Experience managing international senior stakeholders (Director, VP, C-level executives)
- Proven ability to lead complex negotiations requiring bespoke solutions and agreements
- Proven ability to work with autonomy and ownership
- Excellent presentation and communication skills in English. Any other language is a plus
- Strong interest in hospitality, technology and recruitment/HR marketing/consulting Perks of Working at Hosco:
- The role is based in Barcelona, Spain but remote can be considered.
- Job type
- Barcelona, Spain
- Spanish optional, French optional, Italian optional, Portuguese optional, English
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration
- Other Benefits
- A dynamic team composed of 30+ nationalities. We’re from France, Spain, Venezuela, Switzerland, Japan, Argentina, Italy, Canada...the list goes on! Monthly team initiatives and events Flexible working hours Flexible public holidays Working from home/remote opportunity
Hosco empowers the hospitality industry by connecting, inspiring, and providing opportunities to all its professionals around the world. It has become the best partner to its members throughout their careers in the world’s fastest growing industry.
Founded in 2011 by hospitality experts, Olivier Bracard (CEO) and Carl Julien (COO), Hosco currently connects hundreds of thousands of hospitality professionals with thousands of world-class companies. Furthermore, it has partnered with top hospitality schools around the world offering an ever-growing pool of the world’s best talent.