Customer Success Intern - Industry
About the job
Our Customer Success team is in charge of all relations with partner employers at Hosco. Employers can be any business unit or corporate account directly linked with the hospitality industry.
We currently support the recruitment of 10.000 leading employers across the globe and our ambition is to welcome many more! We work with 5* Hotels, Michelin Stars Restaurants, International top Cruises etc.
Your goal will be to support the Customer Success Team in their daily interactions with our partners as to ensure high level of engagement and satisfaction. You will report and work closely with the Lead Customer Success Onboarding & Performance Manager.
Responsibilities divided into 3 main areas:
Internal CS support:
- Account & Database enrichment on our CRM (Salesforce): using LinkedIn, phone calls etc.,
- Ensure quality and accuracy of specific Job Offers
- Quality assurance of our Hosco’s profiles
- Support the job offers’ performance by pursuing the relevant marketing action: boosting or pushing offers on other channels
- Build reports to understand the partner’s performance
- Support the CS team with “ad hoc” projects as to improve the customer satisfaction
- Call/Meeting Scheduling for the Onboarding & Performance Team
Reactive Client Facing:
- Be the person in charge of the Customer Support
- Perks of working at Hosco: International office with colleagues from all over the world Flexible working hours Flexible public holiday calendar Fun and ambitious working environment Plenty of opportunity for learning and develop your career Flexible working from home policy and a brand-new office in central Barcelona
- Department: Account Management
- You had some client call experience and are not afraid to pick up the phone
- You are naturally curious and a strong willingness to learn
- You are a great communicator and enjoy working in teams
- You are organized and reliable
- You have a high level of English and Italian (spoken and written)
- Having also a high level of Spanish is a plus
- You are currently studying in a university/online course that can provide you with an internship agreement
- Language required: English. Spanish, French, and Italian are a plus
Hosco empowers the hospitality industry by connecting, inspiring, and providing opportunities to all its professionals around the world. It has become the best partner to its members throughout their careers in the world’s fastest growing industry.
Founded in 2011 by hospitality experts, Olivier Bracard (CEO) and Carl Julien (COO), Hosco currently connects hundreds of thousands of hospitality professionals with thousands of world-class companies. Furthermore, it has partnered with top hospitality schools around the world offering an ever-growing pool of the world’s best talent.