Customer Success Intern Onboarding & Performance
About the job
Our Customer Success team is in charge of all relations with partner employers at Hosco. Employers can be any business unit or corporate account directly linked with the hospitality industry.
We currently support the recruitment of 10.000 leading employers across the globe and our ambition is to welcome many more! We work with 5* Hotels, Michelin Stars Restaurants, International top Cruises etc.
Your ultimate goal will be to support clients in making the most of their Hosco subscription and ultimately become fans and promoters.
You will report and work closely with the Lead Customer Success Onboarding & Performance Manager.
The internship will be for 6 months, with the possibility to become a full-time Customer Success Executive afterwards.
More specifically, your role will include the following responsibilitie
- Manage the day-to-day relations with small-sized partner employers (Italian & Spanish speakers) including: setup of new accounts, prompt activation, onboarding on the platform, support along the partnership providing re-trainings when necessary
- Optimal management of all incoming support request, through all channels (intercom, calls, or mails)
- Provide product/services information and find the right solution for any issue our partners might face.
- Identifying and assessing customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies.
- Brief the Renewal & Expansion Managers as renewals come up for clients and negotiations happen (or refer any potential upsell/cross-sell along the partnership)
- Perks of working at Hosco: International office with colleagues from all over the world Flexible working hours Flexible public holiday calendar Fun and ambitious working environment Plenty of opportunity for learning and develop your career Flexible working from home policy and a brand-new office in central Barcelona
- Department: Account Management
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- You are engaging, enjoy problem-solving and can prioritize
- You are eligible to work in the Barcelona
- You have a positive attitude, and a willingness to learn
- You are proactive and a self-starter
- You are excited about working for a fast moving company in our commercial division
- Fluent in Italian and Spanish with excellent verbal and written skills, good level of English is a big plus
- You are currently studying at a university/online course that will allows you to get an Internship Agreement
- Language required: English. Spanish, French, and Italian are a plus
Hosco empowers the hospitality industry by connecting, inspiring, and providing opportunities to all its professionals around the world. It has become the best partner to its members throughout their careers in the world’s fastest growing industry.
Founded in 2011 by hospitality experts, Olivier Bracard (CEO) and Carl Julien (COO), Hosco currently connects hundreds of thousands of hospitality professionals with thousands of world-class companies. Furthermore, it has partnered with top hospitality schools around the world offering an ever-growing pool of the world’s best talent.