Hosco is the world's leading hospitality network bringing together the industry's top players and the best hospitality talents into one place.
A Swiss company launched in October 2011, Hosco is designed to improve the way hospitality talents, employers and schools meet and interact globally.
We have raised over 12mm EUR to date, both from business angels and from Venture Capital firms based in London and Barcelona.
The Hosco team is now composed of over 40 talented individuals based in Barcelona.
About the department:
Our Customer Success team is in charge of all relations with employers at Hosco. Employers can be any business unit or corporate account directly linked with the hospitality industry.
We currently support the recruitment of 7’000 leading employers across the globe and our ambition is to welcome many more! We work with 5* Hotels, Michelin Stars Restaurants, International top Cruises etc.
You will be the right hand of the Customer Success Director, leading the successful delivery of the monthly revenue target of the department. Your ultimate goal is to maximize revenue from current clients through optimal renewal, expansion and referrals opportunities.
Your role will require you to work closely with both the Customer Success Performance and New Sales teams. More specifically, your role will encompass the following responsibilities:
- Optimal renewal strategy for all clients within your portfolio leveraging contractual, usage and performance insights. Renewals will be secured ensuring - Hosco the highest financial return while reinforcing positive relationships with partners.
- Continuous follow-ups on open renewals still in negotiations, with no response or with agreed delayed timeline.
- Weekly Forecast delivery reflecting the latest renewal & expansion updates
- Continuous Salesforce and Hosco updates to reflect the latest performance on renewals.
- Invoice preparation for agreed renewals.
- Contribute to the automation roadmap for renewals, CRM and Hosco updates as well as Invoicing.
- Lead upsell opportunity calls when partners have low remaining inventory or when new suitable products are rolled out. Negotiation, closing, update and activations of agreed upsells.
- Contribute to potential new feature definition
- Contribute to upsell automation roadmap
- Optimal Win back strategy of partners whose subscription is temporarily on hold for market or client-specific reasons, including follow-up calls and monitoring of new recruitment needs
- Optimal De-Churn strategy of partners who decided to Churn our services. Follow-up emails/calls, open new negotiations
- Contribute to the Iteration of Win back strategy
- Contribute with redefining the De-Churn strategy
-Detection of cross sell opportunities from the portfolio of existing partners, including new openings, sister properties and rollout of new agreements with corporate groups. Referrals to Sales for optimal closing.
- Contribute to closing of cross sell opportunities with New Sales team
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong sales and negotiation skills
- Proven ability to lead efficient communication with clients
- Natural conflict manager
- Curious and entrepreneurial mindset
- Fluent in English, Spanish and Italian with excellent written skills
- Job type
- Barcelona, Spain
- Account Management
- Spanish optional, English, Italian
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration
- Other Benefits
- Fun and ambitious working environment International office with colleagues from all over the world Flexible working hours Flexible public holidays Flexible working from home policy
Hosco empowers the hospitality industry by connecting, inspiring, and providing opportunities to all its professionals around the world. It has become the best partner to its members throughout their careers in the world’s fastest growing industry.
Founded in 2011 by hospitality experts, Olivier Bracard (CEO) and Carl Julien (COO), Hosco currently connects hundreds of thousands of hospitality professionals with thousands of world-class companies. Furthermore, it has partnered with top hospitality schools around the world offering an ever-growing pool of the world’s best talent.