Hosco is the world's leading hospitality network bringing together 1.3 million professio- nals, 10’000 employers and 440 schools and universities around the globe.
A Swiss company launched in October 2011, Hosco’s passionate purpose consists in making hospitality an exciting journey for professionals while empowering employers to grow talented teams and partnering with Educators to shape the future of the industry. Through Hosco’s technology and content, the audience accesses curated results, expert advice and ongoing support to make smarter decisions.
Hosco is supported by a wide-range of business angels and European Venture Capital firms and has ambitious growth plans for the years to come.
About the department:
Our Industry Relations team is in charge of all relations with employers at hosco. Employers can be any business unit or corporate account directly linked with the hospitality industry. We currently support the recruitment of 5’000+ leading employers across the globe and our ambition is to welcome many more!
We are looking for a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to act as the liaison between our potential clients and sales/account management team. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential partners of hosco and organising meetings for appropriate executives to follow up and close.
You will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable sourcing new sales opportunities, cold calling potential clients, generating interest and qualifying prospects for meetings for sales executives and managers in the new business sales team.
Some of the responsibilities and tasks will include:
- Qualifying new leads: This is your nr 1 task! You'll use our own sales qualification framework to ensure leads meet the criteria required to move forward in our sales funnel.
- Nurturing relationships: once you have identified a good fit, you will be responsible to build rapport with the leads guiding them towards a DEMO! That's how you'll meet and exceed your monthly targets.
- Building your pipeline: to keep a steady flow of leads for you to reach, you can count on our Market Research team! But it's your role to work closely with them ensuring a consistent flow of potential leads.
- Tracking and Reporting: You need to be the owner of your data. Ensure proper CRM and Google Calendar management, as well as your own record of your weekly achievements
What this role will offer you:
- The possibility to learn and develop around everything you need to know about sales
- A great international and driven SDR team. Be part of a wider winning field sales team and progress in a company with great team spirit!
- The opportunity to work with the best mentors to receive coaching, set goals for yourself and gain consideration for a promotion within the team or jumping to another team
- Exposure to international appealing prospects and clients in Hospitality
- The chance to work with the best tools available in sales necessary to be successful (CRM, e-marketing, etc)
A dynamic team composed of 20+ nationalities. We’re from France, Spain, Colombia, Switzerland, UK, Argentina, Italy, USA… the list goes on!
Team initiatives and events
Flexible work from home policy
- You have a high level of communication to effectively build relationships and influence
- You are a master in engaging conversations with others, know how to tailor your messages by phone, email, chat and in-person
- You are fluent (native or near native level) English, Spanish & Italian - both written and verbal required
- You want to produce tangible results, proven experience working with and exceeding targets
- You are engaging, enjoy problem solving and can prioritize and work autonomously
- You are eligible to work in the EU / Barcelona
- You are excited about working for a startup within business development
- You are "client-ready" with at least 1 year of experience in outbound sales
- Passionate for Hospitality
Languages required: English, Italian, and Spanish.
Hosco empowers the hospitality industry by connecting, inspiring, and providing opportunities to all its professionals around the world. It has become the best partner to its members throughout their careers in the world’s fastest growing industry.
Founded in 2011 by hospitality experts, Olivier Bracard (CEO) and Carl Julien (COO), Hosco currently connects hundreds of thousands of hospitality professionals with thousands of world-class companies. Furthermore, it has partnered with top hospitality schools around the world offering an ever-growing pool of the world’s best talent.