Sales Executive French Markets
About the job
Hosco is the leading professional network for the global travel and tourism industry.
We strive to support millions of people in succeeding in their career with the best access to amazing jobs, advice, networking and learning opportunities. We are changing how people hire and get hired in Hospitality with data, technology and unique industry expertise.
Hosco is adopted by thousands of leading employers in travel and tourism to recruit the best professionals and is an exclusive partner to hundreds of universities.
About the department:
Our Industry Relations team is in charge of all relations with employers at hosco. Employers can be any business unit or corporate account directly linked with the hospitality industry. We currently support the recruitment of 9’000+ leading hotels, restaurants and other travel-related businesses across Europe and the Middle East and our ambition is to empower many more to build great teams!
We are looking for a Sales Executive to act as the liaison between our potential clients and hosco for our french speaking markets (France, Belgium, Switzerland mainly). Your role will be to develop new relationships with potential partners of hosco and manage the Sales process from the meeting with clients till closing an agreement with them. You will create new partnerships through inbound management and will be supported by our CRM (Salesforce) and team of market research.
You will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable managing relationships with customers, presenting our services with online demos, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing new deals every week.
The ideal candidate should be ambitious, self-motivated, attracted to the world of travel and tourism and passionate about sales!
Some of your key responsibilities:
- Identify key target clients (and decision makers) for small / mid-size companies in your assigned territory/market
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up, and Outbound follow-up
- You will manage yourself inbound sales for small company size and qualify bigger one
- Conducting effective meetings, analysing client’s needs, explaining Hosco’s services and features and sending the right proposals
- Lead optimal follow-ups and the overall negotiation process
- Effectively manage deal closer process and handle client objections effectively
- Contribute to the overall sales strategy of assigned market and commercial division
- Contribute to an inspiring team environment with an open communication focused culture
- Work towards weekly/monthly/quarterly goals (KPIs) and take necessary ownership
- Motivate colleagues, applying best practices that are aligned to hosco culture and values
- Source active internal team and external client feedback to contribute to overall improvement of hosco and hosco technology
- Bringing a good mood and enthusiasm to the rest of the team!
- Perks of Working at Hosco: - Fun and ambitious working environment - International office with colleagues from all over the world - Flexible working hours - Flexible public holidays - Flexible working from home policy If you have the skills, experience, and passion to join Hosco, we would like to hear from you! !
- Department: Sales
- Proven influencing, negotiation and deal closure skills
- Experience working with KPIs and an in depth knowledge of how to monitor and work towards performance metrics
- The tenacity, resilience and creative thinking to identify and secure new business.
- You are passionate about sales!
- You are fluent (native or near native level) in French and English
- You want to produce tangible results, proven experience working with and exceeding targets
- You are engaging, enjoy problem solving and can prioritize and work autonomously
- You have a high level of communication and are a strong leader
- You are eligible to work in the EU
- Languages required: English and French.
Hosco empowers the hospitality industry by connecting, inspiring, and providing opportunities to all its professionals around the world. It has become the best partner to its members throughout their careers in the world’s fastest growing industry.
Founded in 2011 by hospitality experts, Olivier Bracard (CEO) and Carl Julien (COO), Hosco currently connects hundreds of thousands of hospitality professionals with thousands of world-class companies. Furthermore, it has partnered with top hospitality schools around the world offering an ever-growing pool of the world’s best talent.