A Spa & Recreation Supervisor is responsible for managing the spa and recreation to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while achieving sales revenue targets.
What will it be like to work for a Hilton Worldwide Brand?
Our Team Members are the Heart of Hilton. As extraordinary hospitality professionals, we work together to make Hilton a great place to work and to build rewarding careers for ourselves and our colleagues.
Hilton Worldwide is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton Worldwide has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton Worldwide is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its 13 global brands, which include Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Canopy by Hilton, Curio A Collection by Hilton, DoubleTree by Hilton, Embassy Suites by Hilton, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton Hotels, Tru by Hilton, Homewood Suites by Hilton, Home2 Suites by Hilton and Hilton Grand Vacations. The company also manages the world-class guest reward program Hilton HHonors®.
At Hilton, our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all! Come be a part of our team!
What will I be doing?
As a Spa & Recreation Supervisor, you are responsible for managing the spa & recreation team to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Spa & Recreation Supervisor will also be required to achieve sales targets and manage customer feedback. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Manage and carry out procedures, have current knowledge of treatments, and ensure all treatments comply with current legislation and company standards
- Ensure client experience is proficient including bookings, payments, and consultation cards
- Interact and communicate effectively with clients, members, team members, guests, and management team
- Ensure team works to meeting department sales targets and ensure that sales are recorded accurately
- Ensure health, safety and COSHH regulations are complied with and club rules are observed by members, clients and guests
- Manage customer feedback effectively to ensure issues or compliments are escalated to enable long-term improvements in products and services
- Comply with hotel security, fire, and health and safety regulations
A Spa & Recreation Supervisor serving Hilton Worldwide brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Experience working in the spa & recreation industry
- Relevant qualifications for the role
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work on your own or in teams
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Passion for customer service
- Relevant qualifications
- Job type
- Doha, Qatar
- Spa & Wellness
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract