Sales & Catering Trainee
About the job
• produce work sheets
• participate in site inspection visits
• taking the phone
• answering the email
• be involved at in house events and perform a shadowing role with the seniors’ agents.
• to get a deep knowledge of our MICE, Leisure and Golf structure in terms of markets, rates and seasons.
• Support the team office manager
• to do sales calls shadowing a senior agent and to develop his/her own sales calls within the area.
• Fluent Spanish, fluent English another European language will be a plus
• great communicative abilities
• to be an independent worker
• be able to integrate into a multidisciplinary team
• flexibility and adaptability
• great attention to detail
• great organizational capacity
• to be proactive
• No previous work experience is required
• Candidate must be eligible for getting Spanish Visa – NIE in order to perform the working agreement.
- Languages required: English and Spanish. French is a plus
PGA Catalunya Resort is the ultimate golfing destination in Girona, north-east Spain, with an enviable location, offering luxury houses and apartments for sale or lease and the best golf course in Spain.
Today's PGA Catalunya Resort is the culmination of more than 20 years' work and, as a single visit will testify, it more than delivers on the vision of its founders. Bringing together the well-known diversity of Catalonia with world-class golf, internationally renowned hotel resort and dynamic home designs was the vision for PGA Catalunya Resort.