Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply via email at : firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Woodbine Development Corporation. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
As a Hotel Night Auditor, you will balance all daily room, restaurant and bar work on a nightly basis, posting and balancing charges, and settlements in a timely and efficient manner. LIGHTSPEED PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED. You will also be accountable for maintaining files and resetting the systems for the next day’s operations.
- Check in and Check out Guests, make reservations, answer telephone, assist guests as needed, handle all guest concerns and resolve, maintain highest guest satisfaction and Support the hotel Operations during the overnight shift.
- Preparing daily revenue report data
- Running audit reports/journals from the mainframe and the system for automated credit cards
- Making corrections, and adjustments, and handling any computer problems that might occur during your shift
- Making computer entries on revenue/expenses/allowance to generate the daily reports such as the Guest Ledger Summary and the Daily Restaurant Summary
- Checking all figures, postings, and documents for accuracy
- Controlling and securing cash, and cash equivalents for property according to cash handling policy and procedures
- Organizing, securing, and maintaining all files and records in accordance with document retention and confidentiality policies and procedures
- Preparing, maintaining, and distributing statistical, financial, accounting, auditing, or payroll reports and tables
- Auditing statistical, financial, accounting, auditing, or payroll reports and tables
- Auditing, and reconciling all revenue postings
We are looking for a Hotel Night Auditor with a strong work ethic, and strong bookkeeping and accounting skills. You should be highly organized, and detail-oriented with solid time-management and prioritization skills. It is also important that you have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- High school diploma or GED
- 1 year experience in a similar size operation required; hotel experience, preferred
- Knowledge of accounting operations to include all aspects such as accounts receivable, accounts payable, etc.
- Basic mathematical skills, and ability to operate a 10-key by touch
- Ability to access and accurately input information using a moderately complex computer
- Knowledge of LIGHTSPEED PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM is Required.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.