The Administrative Assistant is responsible for responding/providing administrative and clerical support to the HR Department as well as department manager(s) in the hotel''s continuing effort to deliver outstanding service and financial profitability.
What will I be doing?
As our Administrative Assistant, you would be responsible for providing administrative and clerical support to the HR Office as well as department managers in the hotel''s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Greet and assist guests/team members and respond to requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Perform word-processing, typing, e-mailing, data-entry, filing, faxing, copying, processing mail and taking notes and/or dictation
- Answer telephones
- Daily open/closing duties of the HR office/reception area.
- During applicant hours, assist/instruct applicants with online application process.
- Accurately answer basic Employment, Benefits, and Human Resources inquiries.
- Mail pick up and distribution at least twice daily
- Respond to written employment verifications.
- Maintain inventory and coordinate all of HR Office Supplies
- Check FAX machine daily for incoming inquiries and distribute accordingly
- Assist/coordinate out processing of all terminations, i.e. pulling personnel file, faxing document to payroll, information.
- Issue Company ID''s and key cars to new and existing associates
- Maintain order and cleanliness of Receptions Desk, Reception Area and File Room
- General office duties not limited to filing, data entry, faxing and copying.
- Perform other office duties and assist with special projects as needed.
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We''re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We''re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We''re team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We''re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Coronado, CA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible