Consistently named as one of the 100 best companies to work for by Fortune magazine and Great Places To Work®, we were recently named the #1 workplace for Parents as well as the #1 workplace for Diversity.
As our PBX Operator, you will be responsible for answering and responding to internal and external calls in the hotel''s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
What will I be doing?
Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Respond to guest inquiries and requests and resolve issues via telephone in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Provide information and demonstrate knowledge of all hotel facilities and services
- Respond to emergencies and document and relay comprehensive, accurate information to proper parties in emergency situations
- Accept and deliver all messages promptly and accurately, utilizing proper grammar and spelling
- Operate office equipment including, but not limited to, computers, PBX system, fax machine, e-mail, etc.
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We''re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We''re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We''re team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We''re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Coronado, CA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration