Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply via email at: email@example.com
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Westmont Hospitality Group. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
"Hotel Des Indes is a beautiful 5star hotel in the heart of The Hague. With its rich history and monumental building, the hotel has been at the Lange Voorhout for more than 130 years. Guests are the point of attention to Hotel Des Indes and with a large team we will do everything to exceed the expectations of our guests.
To provide service to (international) guests before, during and after their stay. To be responsible for and effectively manage all operational matters regarding the Front Office department and play a handson role.
Duties and responsibilities
- Supervise and coordinate the total functioning of the Front Office employees, to support the Rooms Division Manager in achieving departmental goals regarding guest satisfaction, employee satisfaction, productivity, profitability and overall quality at all times;
- Ensure all Front Office staff is aware of and adhere to all Front Office related current Brand standards, SOPâ€™s and procedures;
- Prevent and/or follow up on guest complaints, if necessary in coordination with other departments and (duty) management;
- Maintain effective communications with all members of the Front of the House team, and other departments as required;
- Supervise departmental scheduling to maximize productivity. Monitor schedules and the registration of hours;
- Take knowledge of (VIP) arrivals, stays and departures on a daily basis. Supervise the preparation of VIP arrivals, treatments, room checks. Make sure relevant information is communicated to operational departments and management prior to guest arrival."
- Good communicative skills
- Experience at Front Office
- MBO / HBO work and think level
- English and at least one other language in word and writing"
This company is an equal opportunity employer.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- The Hague, Netherlands
- Rooms division
- Starting in
- As soon as possible