Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Westmont Hospitality Group. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
Hotel Des Indes is a beautiful 5-star hotel in the heart of The Hague. With its rich history and monumental building, the hotel has been at the Lange Voorhout for more than 130 years. Guests are the point of attention to Hotel Des Indes and with a large team we will do everything to exceed the expectations of our guests.
As a part-time or full-time Night Auditor you are the first point of contact for (hotel) guests and visitors in the lobby. Important is the correct administrative handling of the day and a correct preparation of the next day. You must ensure safety and security in the hotel during the night. In addition, as a Night Auditor you are an important link in the cooperation between the various departments and in communication with our guests.
Duties and responsibilities
- Front Office related tasks, such as, administration, check-in and check-out;
- Providing information to the guests about the hotel and The Hague;
- Taking care of reservations and confirm bookings in hotels, restaurants, flights, theater etc. for hotel guests;
- Processing payments, revenues, daily reports;
- Prepare room service;
- Organizing guest transport (taxi, train, bus etc.);
- First point of contact for calamities / problems;
- Ensuring correct complaint handling, both orally and in writing;
- Handover to the morning shift.
- Good communicative skills
- Experience at Front Office
- MBO / HBO work and think level
- English and at least one other language in word and writing
This company is an equal opportunity employer.
- Job type
- The Hague, Netherlands
- Rooms division
- Starting in
- As soon as possible