About the job
As a new member of our family, you will :
- Successfully manage your workstation from A to Z.
- Ensure that our guests have an unforgettable experience in our hotel.
The candidate will also be required to carry out F&B tasks
- You ensure that our customers have an unforgettable experience at Serra. With your knowledge of the food and bar, you can advise our customers.
- You take initiatives and suggest improvements
- You take care of reservations
Join our great Serra Team and be part of our new concept in full development!
- You have a first experience in Service
- You are driven by the guest experience: you are a good listener, proactive, you handle possible complaints
- Flexibility in tasks and shifts (AM/PM, weekends)
- You work in a focused and orderly manner. You can handle a healthy portion of stress
- Like us, you like having fun at work :)
- Languages required: English and French. Dutch is a plus
Hotel Indigo Brussels - City is located in the heart of Brussels, at walking distance of all major tourist attractions and business district. It draws inspiration from the neighboring Botanical Gardens and is composed of 284 fully renovated rooms and suites designed with tropical, herbal and floral themes. An Urban Fitness including a fully equipped gym, sauna and steam-bath is available to guests free of charge.
On the ground floor you will find ‘Serra’, an oasis among the hustle and bustle of a major metropolitan area, offering both a slow-food all-day-dining option and a restaurant with a farm-to-table and eco-conscious philosophy. It offers a variety of healthy cuisine with an emphasis on organic and natural ingredients locally grown and sourced.
Get away from your life's everyday routine and find moments that inspire you at Hotel Indigo Brussels - City.
Full-time, 3 months
Start Date:As soon as possible