About the job
In our green space, our clients enjoy nature’s finest foods - their way. Whether it’s grabbing a quick bite at Urban Picnic or taking your time to enjoy our menu at Garden Kitchen. Wherever you decide to take a seat, good food will come your way. For us, good food means it’ll do both you and the planet good. And it tastes delicious, too.
Check it out:
As new member of our family, you will:
- Successfully manage your service from A to Z
- Make sure our guests have an unforgettable experience at Serra. Thanks to your food and bar knowledge you can advise our guests.
- You take initiatives and suggest improvements
- You handle reservations
- You are fluent in English and in French (Dutch is a plus)
- You are driven by the guest experience: you are a good listener, proactive, you handle possible complaints
- Flexibility in tasks and shifts (AM/PM, weekends)
- You work in a focused and orderly manner. You can handle a healthy portion of stress
- Like us, you like having fun at work :)
- Languages required: English and French. Dutch is a plus
Hotel Indigo Brussels - City is located in the heart of Brussels, at walking distance of all major tourist attractions and business district. It draws inspiration from the neighboring Botanical Gardens and is composed of 284 fully renovated rooms and suites designed with tropical, herbal and floral themes. An Urban Fitness including a fully equipped gym, sauna and steam-bath is available to guests free of charge.
On the ground floor you will find ‘Serra’, an oasis among the hustle and bustle of a major metropolitan area, offering both a slow-food all-day-dining option and a restaurant with a farm-to-table and eco-conscious philosophy. It offers a variety of healthy cuisine with an emphasis on organic and natural ingredients locally grown and sourced.
Get away from your life's everyday routine and find moments that inspire you at Hotel Indigo Brussels - City.