Do you see yourself as a Front Office Agent?
What''s your passion? Whether you''re into tennis, shopping or karaoke, at IHG we''re interested in YOU. At IHG we employ people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies - people who put our guests at the heart of everything they do. And we''re looking for more people like this to join our friendly and professional team.
This exciting role will check-in/check-out hotel guests in a timely and professional manner; process all payments according to established procedures.
At Hotel Indigo® we deliver inspired service. In all we do, we are vibrant, curious and original.
• Be vibrant by carrying ourselves in a way that says to our guests we are energetic, motivated, confident.
• Be curious by being aware of our hotel and neighborhood and going out of our way to help guests learn and discover what''s going on.
• Be original by building connections with our guests and being imaginative to create memorable experiences.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Accurately process all cash and credit card transactions in accordance with established procedures including but not limited to posting all charges, completing cashier and other reports,preparing deposit, and counting/securing assigned bank.
• Issue, control and release guest safe-deposit boxes.
• Up-sell rooms where possible to maximize hotel revenue.
• Answer phones in a prompt and courteous manner.
• Welcome guests in a friendly, prompt and professional manner.
• Register guests, issue room keys, provide information on hotel services and room location.
• Communicate any outstanding guest requests or issues to management that may require additional monitoring or follow-up.
• Respond appropriately to guest complaints. Make appropriate service recovery gestures in order to ensure total guest satisfaction.
• May routinely book guest reservations for individuals and/or groups that are requested either by phone or from within the hotel; process cancellations, revisions, and information updates on changes.
• Promote team work and quality service through daily communications and coordination with
• Perform other duties as assigned including guest room tours, concierge services, special guest requests, etc.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Alexandria, VA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible