Hotel Jen Beijing
Welcome to Hotel Jen, proudly the newest hotel brand in the Shangri-La Group! If you’re a lover of life, fun, adventure and discovery, then you’ll love working with us.
The new hotel is part of the newest 59 story building in the CBD and part of China World Trade Center. Hotel Jen Beijing will feature a 3500sqm gym and health club with pool, a gastro pub with microbrewery, an international all day dining restaurant with own hydroponic vegetable farming, a revolutionary meeting space with a large ‘kitchen to go’ amongst other exciting novelties.
Job Description and Responsibilities:
- Reports to General Manager of overall Hotel and F&B operations.
- Manages the brewery day to day operations.
- Manages a brewing team of 3.
- Ensure strong quality control is in place and maintained, including proper documentation.
- Scheduling and forecasting to ensure consistent supply of core range
- Leader of innovation and new product development, including collaborations with other breweries.
- Responsible for maintenance of all brewing equipment and draft lines, with support from engineering department.
- Overseeing inventory management and purchasing.
- Collaborate with GM / Marketing and F&B team on promotions and event activity planning.
- Collaborate with designers for beer artwork conceptualization and creation.
- Represent Beersmith at international beer competitions and travel about 2-3 times per year to major conferences and competitions.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree. Brewing qualification preferred.
- At least 5 years’ experience in brewing industry.
- Good communication skills, some Chinese language skills preferred
- Leadership experience
- Job type
- Lake Hills, Bellevue, WA, United States
- F&B other
- Starting in
- As soon as possible