Located in Roxas Boulevard. The international and domestic airports are only 20 minutes away, and it’s 30 minutes to the Makati Business District. For all of you business brains out there, I couldn''t have picked a better location for the hotel if I tried – just next door are the country''s premier conference and exhibition facilities. But life should never be all work and no play - Malate, the entertainment district is only a short walk away.
Under the general guidance and supervision of the Events Manager or any assigned Manager, the Events Executive is responsible for the coordination of the event selling and operations process including external and internal documentation preparation and distribution, such as Proposal Letter, Letter of Agreement or BEO, etc. He/she is also responsible to assist Events Managers or assigned Manager in all aspect related to Events
• College Graduate.
• At least 2 years experience in an international hotel in the same capacity.
• Matured with strong interpersonal and communications skills.
• Can interact with staff in all levels of the organization.
• Have proven and demonstrated discipline, credibility and confidentiality.
• Ability to work independently and execute plans within a very tight time frames.
- Job type
- Pasay City, Manila, Philippines
- Sales & Marketing
- Starting in
- As soon as possible