Business Effectiveness Trainee - HBG04306At a Glance
The Business Processing Analyst role is to participate in Business Process excellence activities ranging from working with the business to identify the potential opportunities for improvement to implement the enhanced processes. The BP Analyst will also apply proven communication and problem-solving skills to guide and assist the user group on issues related to the design, development, and deployment of Business Processes critical to the Business. The BP Analyst will provide support for the Business Process Reengineering System implementation, administration, and configuration, maintenance and project management.Key responsibilities
- Finding and implementing new opportunities to bring value to the Business through Business Process Reengineering System strategies.
- Coordinate with all business units & service lines worldwide to ensure compliance with overall company Business initiatives and direction.
- Develop Business Process Reengineering System analytical reports as needed by the Business end users.
- Interface with the Business to resolve Business Process Reengineering System related issues related to data quality and standards.
- Measure and report on the impact of the Business Process Reengineering System on business process efficiency, effectiveness and user satisfaction.
- Manage End User relationships ensuring customer satisfaction. Monitor and maintain strong customer relationships and help scope internal customer expectations;
- Be the liaison between the different areas being part of the processes to be defined.
- Look for and develop creative ideas and suggestions that will reduce cost and improve efficiency.
- Work closely with both internal and external customers, as required.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required
- A degree required in Operations Management, Business or related field.
- Fluent English is essential ( Spanish –desirable)
Soft / Personal skills:
- Good analytical skills in order to troubleshoot and resolve business process, information system and interpersonal issues.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and be able to work effectively with a variety of individuals and skill levels.
Other valuable experience/skills:
- Practical experience working in an international organization would be a plus.
- Must possess a basic working knowledge of the following: MS Word, MS Excel, MS Project, MS
Hotelbeds Group is a leading provider of services to the global travel trade with key positions in some of the fastest growing segments in the industry.
- Distributing accommodation, transfers & activities in more than 180 countries.
- Active in +120 source markets worldwide.
- The Nº1 global B2B bedbank.
- Local destination management operations in +40 countries.
Our vision is to a play a leading role in reshaping travel with our industry partners.Our key business units are:
- Bedbank: The Nº1 global B2B bedbank, including the brands Hotelbeds, Bedsonline and Hotelopia.
- Transfer & Activity Bank: An integrated worldwide portfolio of transfers, activities and experiences distributed online through the brands of Activities, isango! and Hotelextras.
- Destination Management: A global leader in inbound services, operating the brands Destination Services (destination management), Intercruises (cruise handling) and Pacific World (meetings and incentives).
- New Ventures: High-growth potential businesses, including TT Services (visa outsourcing), ROIBACK (online project & promotion management for hotels) and Carnect (car rental distribution).
By joining Hotelbeds Group you will be working for a leading global travel organisation at the forefront of the industry. With a clear strategy and business structure, we know what we want and how we want to get there, and this is evident across everything we do. You will experience an innovative, engaging and multicultural environment where you will learn the tricks of the trade from the best travel professionals around. You will also build strong and lasting business relationships across the globe.
We actively encourage international mobility, so once you have joined us you will have lots of opportunities to develop your career across our multiple locations around the world and in our different units and brands. People have always been at the heart of our business and we actively encourage a culture that enables people to work together creatively. In summary, we offer a great environment in which to develop your future career.
- Job type
- Palma, Spain
- Administration & General
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract