Legal Trainee EMEA Internship - HBG04372At a Glance
Legal assistance in EMEA Region in matters related to contracting ( templates and Ts and Cs with providers and clients, contracts with public administrations, leases, etc) internal protocols, consolidation of legal advice, etc.
- To support Legal commercial team (EMEA).
- Drafting, reviewing and updating contract templates for HBG.
- Coordinating with in-house lawyers within HBG and with other internal Departments.
- Coordination with external law firms and Tourist Authorities in EMEA. Negotiation of external lawyers’ fees.
- The successful candidate will hold a university law degree.
- Will be fluent in English.
- Other languages will be advantageous.
- Previous experience as in-house lawyer/trainee will be advantageous.
- Positive, Proactive, Passionate, Personable.
Hotelbeds Group is a leading provider of services to the global travel trade with key positions in some of the fastest growing segments in the industry.
- Distributing accommodation, transfers & activities in more than 180 countries.
- Active in +120 source markets worldwide.
- The Nº1 global B2B bedbank.
- Local destination management operations in +40 countries.
Our vision is to a play a leading role in reshaping travel with our industry partners.Our key business units are:
- Bedbank: The Nº1 global B2B bedbank, including the brands Hotelbeds, Bedsonline and Hotelopia.
- Transfer & Activity Bank: An integrated worldwide portfolio of transfers, activities and experiences distributed online through the brands of Activities, isango! and Hotelextras.
- Destination Management: A global leader in inbound services, operating the brands Destination Services (destination management), Intercruises (cruise handling) and Pacific World (meetings and incentives).
- New Ventures: High-growth potential businesses, including TT Services (visa outsourcing), ROIBACK (online project & promotion management for hotels) and Carnect (car rental distribution).
By joining Hotelbeds Group you will be working for a leading global travel organisation at the forefront of the industry. With a clear strategy and business structure, we know what we want and how we want to get there, and this is evident across everything we do. You will experience an innovative, engaging and multicultural environment where you will learn the tricks of the trade from the best travel professionals around. You will also build strong and lasting business relationships across the globe.
We actively encourage international mobility, so once you have joined us you will have lots of opportunities to develop your career across our multiple locations around the world and in our different units and brands. People have always been at the heart of our business and we actively encourage a culture that enables people to work together creatively. In summary, we offer a great environment in which to develop your future career.