Operations & Product Intern- Marseille - HBG04123At a Glance
The Operations & Product Executive is to the main point of contact with the Cruise Lines for our operations, ensuring high standard quality of service in order to achieve client satisfaction and development of the business.Key responsibilities
- Handling and arranging excursions operations agreed with our cruise clients, throughout all different stages involved in the process: blocks and reservations with providers, controlling operations in-situ at Pier (or other places required) and closing all invoicing procedures related to our department's operations;
• Keeping constant contact, reserving and updating providers accordingly, in regard to products/services required for our excursions operations;
• Keeping constant contact with ships and respective Shore Excursion Teams onboard cruises, in order to review, update and arrange all final details, according to programs agreed for any given call date;
• Closing all invoicing and data loading procedures.
- Currently enrolled in a Master programme in Tourism, Leisure and Hospitality or related. Advanced BA students might be considered as well;
• Highly organized and methodical person, with the ability to perform both independently and in teamwork;
• Good Communication skills, not afraid from interaction with people and with the ability to maintain high level of Customer Service in very demanding situations;
• Very high Level of French and English, both written and spoken;
• Driving License.
The position will be subject to the right to work in the country.
Hotelbeds Group is a leading provider of services to the global travel trade with key positions in some of the fastest growing segments in the industry.
- Distributing accommodation, transfers & activities in more than 180 countries.
- Active in +120 source markets worldwide.
- The Nº1 global B2B bedbank.
- Local destination management operations in +40 countries.
Our vision is to a play a leading role in reshaping travel with our industry partners.Our key business units are:
- Bedbank: The Nº1 global B2B bedbank, including the brands Hotelbeds, Bedsonline and Hotelopia.
- Transfer & Activity Bank: An integrated worldwide portfolio of transfers, activities and experiences distributed online through the brands of Activities, isango! and Hotelextras.
- Destination Management: A global leader in inbound services, operating the brands Destination Services (destination management), Intercruises (cruise handling) and Pacific World (meetings and incentives).
- New Ventures: High-growth potential businesses, including TT Services (visa outsourcing), ROIBACK (online project & promotion management for hotels) and Carnect (car rental distribution).
By joining Hotelbeds Group you will be working for a leading global travel organisation at the forefront of the industry. With a clear strategy and business structure, we know what we want and how we want to get there, and this is evident across everything we do. You will experience an innovative, engaging and multicultural environment where you will learn the tricks of the trade from the best travel professionals around. You will also build strong and lasting business relationships across the globe.
We actively encourage international mobility, so once you have joined us you will have lots of opportunities to develop your career across our multiple locations around the world and in our different units and brands. People have always been at the heart of our business and we actively encourage a culture that enables people to work together creatively. In summary, we offer a great environment in which to develop your future career.