OSC Loading Agent Intern - HBG04291At a Glance
At a Glance:
The mission of the OSC Agent team is to ensure the application/loading of contracts, offers, adjustments and stop sales, are applied in a correct and efficient manor, within the time scales provided.Key responsibilities
The Intern will be assisting the OSC Agents with all of the following tasks
- Ensure that all tasks are carried out within the time frames provided
- Make sure that error rate of tasks performed are below the given level
- When required, informing all relevant parties of when tasks are carried out
- Report to Team Leader incorrect information being received on regular basis, unusual requests and system issues
- Ensuring required number of actions are carried out each day
- Contracts and offers reviewed within the time frames provided
- Tourism or similar degree studies
- High level of English
Soft / Personal skills:
- Team player
- Attention to detail
Other valuable experience/skills:
- Previous experience in administration, receptionist, booking agent etc.
Hotelbeds Group is a leading provider of services to the global travel trade with key positions in some of the fastest growing segments in the industry.
- Distributing accommodation, transfers & activities in more than 180 countries.
- Active in +120 source markets worldwide.
- The Nº1 global B2B bedbank.
- Local destination management operations in +40 countries.
Our vision is to a play a leading role in reshaping travel with our industry partners.Our key business units are:
- Bedbank: The Nº1 global B2B bedbank, including the brands Hotelbeds, Bedsonline and Hotelopia.
- Transfer & Activity Bank: An integrated worldwide portfolio of transfers, activities and experiences distributed online through the brands of Activities, isango! and Hotelextras.
- Destination Management: A global leader in inbound services, operating the brands Destination Services (destination management), Intercruises (cruise handling) and Pacific World (meetings and incentives).
- New Ventures: High-growth potential businesses, including TT Services (visa outsourcing), ROIBACK (online project & promotion management for hotels) and Carnect (car rental distribution).
By joining Hotelbeds Group you will be working for a leading global travel organisation at the forefront of the industry. With a clear strategy and business structure, we know what we want and how we want to get there, and this is evident across everything we do. You will experience an innovative, engaging and multicultural environment where you will learn the tricks of the trade from the best travel professionals around. You will also build strong and lasting business relationships across the globe.
We actively encourage international mobility, so once you have joined us you will have lots of opportunities to develop your career across our multiple locations around the world and in our different units and brands. People have always been at the heart of our business and we actively encourage a culture that enables people to work together creatively. In summary, we offer a great environment in which to develop your future career.