By joining Hotelbeds Group you will be working for a leading global travel organisation at the forefront of the industry. With a clear strategy and business structure, we know what we want and how we want to get there, and this is evident across everything we do. You will experience an innovative, engaging and multicultural environment where you will learn the tricks of the trade from the best travel professionals around. You will also build strong and lasting business relationships across the globe.
We actively encourage international mobility, so once you have joined us you will have lots of opportunities to develop your career across our multiple locations around the world and in our different units and brands. People have always been at the heart of our business and we actively encourage a culture that enables people to work together creatively. In summary, we offer a great environment in which to develop your future career.At a Glance
To support Operations Department ensuring the effective operative related the contracts with our suppliers according to Operational Department Standards in order to cover Business needs and achieve the objectives set.Key responsibilities
- To receive all hotel contracts or modifications of contracts and review them to ensure that no information is missing or incorrect.
- To load them in the system to ensure all of them are visible.
- To review all the modifications or contracts loaded and record all the errors and report them.
- To load the information for the new suppliers including all commercial and fiscal details.
- Excellent knowledge of English languages.
- Advance or excellent knowledge of any other language is desirable
- Strong knowledge of Office Package use
- Previous experience in the Travel Industry is desirable
Hotelbeds Group is a leading provider of services to the global travel trade with key positions in some of the fastest growing segments in the industry.
- Distributing accommodation, transfers & activities in more than 180 countries.
- Active in +120 source markets worldwide.
- The Nº1 global B2B bedbank.
- Local destination management operations in +40 countries.
Our vision is to a play a leading role in reshaping travel with our industry partners.
Our key business units are:
- Bedbank: The Nº1 global B2B bedbank, including the brands Hotelbeds, Bedsonline and Hot
- Transfer & Activity Bank: An integrated worldwide portfolio of transfers, activities and experiences distributed online through the brands of Activities, isango! and Hotelextras.
- Destination Management: A global leader in inbound services, operating the brands Destination Services (destination management), Intercruises (cruise handling) and Pacific World (meetings and incentives).
- New Ventures: High-growth potential businesses, including TT Services (visa outsourcing), ROIBACK (online project & promotion management for hotels) and Carnect (car rental distribution).
- Job type
- Shanghai, China
- Administration & General
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract