A unique opportunity to join the leading international travel businessAt a Glance
Do you want to come on board? As an Intercruises turnaround Executive, you will be part of a young and motivated multinational team and involved directly in our day-to-day business and current projects.
You will gain valuable knowledge and exciting experiences across our various operations from our local office in Southampton and the port of Southampton. This will be a “hands on” assignment giving you the opportunity to actively contribute to the success of our business. Share our passion to make travel experiences special!
- Preparing documentation and paperwork’s for cruise line day operations (Signs, Dispatch sheet, check in plan etc…)
- To edit and prepare all paperwork’s, manifests, welcome packs, transfer manifests for designated accounts mainly Princess Cruise Line.
- Manage our database of staff to confirm the right staff at the right position
- To edit and prepare all transportation manifests, compile transportation summaries, and staff operational schedules.
- Preparation of all operational (cruise port) paperwork and scheduling of delivery to local representatives to meet established deadlines.
- Offer support to any account manager in the department - providing advice and information as required.
- Deal with our pool of casual staff to confirm or cancel their working hours
- Handling of all administrative tasks related to the role
- Currently enrolled in a Master programme in Tourism, Leisure and Hospitality, Shipping and Logistics or related. Advanced BA students might be considered as well. Even someone with an admin background will be great.
- You are willing to dedicate at least 7 months to this maternity cover
- High level of written and spoken English. Every other language is definitely a plus
Soft / Personal skills:
- You enjoy working in a multinational environment and being part of a team
- Organized and with a high sense of responsibility
- Customer service attitude and passion for service excellence
- Good communication skills
Other valuable experience/skills:
- Microsoft office user, high Excel skills are desirable
- Motivation to learn and develop your career in the travel industry with geographical mobility
The Hotelbeds Group is a global provider of travel services in more than 180 countries. Its businesses provide hotel accommodation, transfers, excursions and tours, meetings and events, visa outsourcing and cruise handling services. Its main clients are tour operators, travel agencies, corporate clients and final consumers. Its brands include Hotelbeds, LateRooms.com, Destination Services and Intercruises. Hotelbeds Group provides these services to the tourism industry, corporate clients and directly to the consumers worldwide.
Intercruises Shoreside & Port Services, part of the Hotelbeds Group, is an experienced global business offering first class ground handling and port agency services to the ocean and river cruise industry. Teams committed to service and dedicated to clients provide local insight and practical knowledge that is enhanced by global expertise and presence.
- Job type
- Southampton, United Kingdom
- Administration & General
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract